HOW TO ROAST BABY POTATOES
Ingredients for Baked Baby Potatoes
- boomer gold baby creamer potatoes (if you can’t find this exactly, really just look for baby potatoes, size matters)
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
How to Make Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Cut the baby potatoes in half.
- Melt your butter and whisk in your garlic.
- Toss the butter mixture and potatoes. This can be done right in the baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and throw it in the oven!
Do you remember last week when I made you Baked Potato Wedges? You guys. I actually have several more potato recipes coming your way . . . . I don’t know what my deal is. But I feel like those potato wedges are great for a casual weeknight meal and these are good for that but could also be used for holiday entertaining. So I wanted to make sure you had them before Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will try and space out the rest of my potato madness. Try.
I hope you love these as much as I did!