HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP FETTUCCINE:
1. Prepare the ingredients:
– Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
– Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers together with the liquid from the jar into a food processor or bullet blender and puree until smooth.
2. Heat up a large, non-stick pan. Add butter, shrimp, paprika, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat. Add salt and garlic, and cook for 1 more minute.
3. Reduce the heat to low and remove the shrimp from the pan. To the same pan, add the pureed roasted pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add Half & Half and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat.
5. Return the shrimp to the pan and add the fettuccine. Mix everything well.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
That’s it! A quick, delicious, and filling dinner is ready!
This dish stays well in the refrigerator and tastes great when reheated. Although, I doubt you’ll get to that point. 😉